Thursday, June 02, 2005

Brilliant Jurist Margaret Marshall Interviewed on NECN

Margaret Marshall, Chief Justice of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court (SJC) and prime mover behind the same-sex "marriage" ruling, was interviewed by Chet Curtis on New England Cable News last night (6-1-05). ["One-on-one with Margaret Marshall"]

Marshall began by saying, "I am a conservative. I conserve institutions; I conserve the Constitution." She said she protects the three branches of government. She said it's her job at the SJC to be sure laws are impartially interpreted. (Clearly, Marshall was NOT impartial in her same-sex "marriage" ruling. See www.Article8.org.)

Marshall also said, "I'm a new judge. I'm finding my way." After deciding a case, she doesn't dwell on it. She just moves on to the next case.

She stumbled quite a bit in this interview, often having trouble finding the right word or phrase. She certainly did not come across as highly articulate.