- Audio from the GLSEN-Boston Fistgate workshop in 2000 (where Jennings was keynote speaker), discussing fisting, anal beads, and sadomasochism with minor children.
- GLSEN’s and Jennings’ recommended reading lists of porny books for kids.
- Packets of perverted sex paraphernalia handed out to kids at GLSEN conferences (in 2000 and 2001).
- Pamphlets on how a “phallic woman” should put on a condom.
- Pamphlets showing a gloved fist pointing at a woman’s naked private parts, with instructions on proper use of latex gloves (fisting), and dental dams (oral sex) for any orifice.
- Pornographic guide on how to “safely” engage in sodomy, fisting, rimming, and “water sports” (Little Black Book).
- Instructions on how transgenders inject opposite-sex hormones.
- Leather bar directories handed out at various GLSEN conferences.
- Jennings’ and GLSEN’s lesson plans for high schoolers celebrating cruising for sex as a civil right, and “gay pioneer” porn practitioners and advocates.
The only explanation of Little Green Snotball’s denial defense of Jennings and GLSEN is that he himself sees nothing wrong with any of these activities, or instructing minor children how to join in.