Mitt Romney's Deception reveals the former Massachusetts Governor's promotion of "gay rights," his unconstitutional implementation of "gay marriage," and his support for sexual-radical programs in the Massachusetts schools. The outrages Romney failed to halt set horrible precedents for radical leftist victories nationwide. Contrary to his claim that he defended marriage, the Constitution, traditional values, and religious freedom, he actually undermined them.
Contrada's research will prove invaluable in assessing Mitt Romney as a Presidential candidate. Focusing on the issue of "gay rights," Contrada documents his largely untold history as Governor. During those years (2003-2006), Romney:
* worked closely with homosexual activists and pro-gay rights advisors
* implemented "gay marriage," violating the Massachusetts Constitution
* pushed a constitutional amendment strategy doomed to failure, and ignored the call to remove the "gay marriage" judges
* funded and promoted GLBT indoctrination in the public schools through his Governor's Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth, and his Department of Education "Safe Schools" programs
* undermined religious freedom, failing to defend Catholic Charities in the "homosexual adoptions" fiasco
* continued or implemented radical GLBT programs in his executive departments
This superbly documented history has over 900 detailed footnotes. It is a unique resource by an activist on the front lines of the culture war during Mitt Romney's term as Governor.
Note: Adult content.
Publication Date: Jul 16 2011
ISBN/EAN13:1461028078 / 9781461028079
Page Count: 660
Binding Type: US Trade Paper
Trim Size: 6" x 9"
Color: Black and White
Related Categories: Political Science / Government / National