Sunday, December 20, 2009
· Who advised his teenage male student to be sure to use a condom when he had sex with adult male strangers met in bus stations?
· Who was asked by an extremist sexual radical to join the Mass. “Governor’s Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth” in 1992?
· Who was a member of ACT/UP?
· Who ran the Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth Education Committee? (Jennings, Mama’s Boy Preacher’s Son)
· Who wrote the Commission’s 1993 Report, “Making Schools Safe for Gay and Lesbian Youth,” which started the “Safe Schools” programs in Massachusetts – and served as the template for GLBT activists in schools across the country? [Stay tuned for a new report by MassResistance.]
· Who dishonestly claimed that an epidemic of gay teen suicides required bringing homosexual issues into our schools – that it was all about student “safety” -- but later admitted his deceit?
· Who was “sought out” by Alyson Publications (publisher of pro-pedophilia works, gay & lesbian pornography, and Heather Has Two Mommies) to produce a gay & lesbian source book (for teenagers).
· Who wrote the infamous “heterosexism questionnaire” widely used in diversity training sessions (especially in schools)?
· Who wrote an adulatory chapter on Harry Hay, NAMBLA supporter and pioneering homosexual radical, with a lesson instructing teenagers that fighting “police entrapment” (protecting anonymous homosexual sex in public bathrooms and parks) was a great “civil rights” battle to be proud of?
· Who put his sexual “partner” in charge of designing the Massachusetts “Safe Schools” program? (Jennings, Mama’s Boy Preacher’s Son)
· Whose organization continued to guide the Massachusetts DOE as it implemented its “Safe Schools” program? (Perrotti & Westheimer book.)
· Who gave the keynote address at his GLSEN-Boston 2000 conference, AKA “Fistgate”, where young teens received instruction in perverted and dangerous homosexual sex practices?
· Whose organization handed out “fisting” and oral sex kits to teens at its 2001 conference?
· Whose organization gave out the pornographic Little Black Book: Queer in the 21st Century in 2005, and earlier similar guidebooks to “leather bars” at his GLSEN conferences – where teens could pick them up?
· Who advocated Queering Elementary Education – with terrorist Bill Ayers’s blessing?
· Whose organization published reading lists for students with sordid, graphic details of sexual encounters? (See here and here.)
· Whose organization employs propaganda techniques such as “Gay-Straight Alliances,” “Day of Silence,” “Ally Week,” and “anti-bullying programs” to enlist youth in pro-GLBT political activism – and the “lifestyle”?
· Who wrote flippantly about his teenage drug and alcohol use in his memoir?
· Whose organization published a lesson plan for LGBT history month, using a film idolizing purveyors of pornography?
· Who hosted Barack Obama in his home, raising “GLBT community” donations for the candidate, thereby ensuring his appointment as “Safe Schools” czar in the federal Department of Education?
· Who helped fund a 2009 ACT/UP retrospective exhibit -- incuding pornographic images and even insinuations of child rape -- at Harvard University, celebrating ACT/UP’s attack on public decency, the Catholic Church, and traditional values?
· Who has spread this plague of GLBT indoctrination in the schools to the rest of the country?
· Who now has the President, Vice President, and big media behind him, while they ignore the public outcry over this appointment?
That would be Kevin Jennings, Assistant Deputy Secretary, Office of Safe & Drug Free Schools in the U.S. Dept. of Education.